Monday, July 5, 2010

hi~

last week lee sum(branch manager) off one week,plus june only got 30days so last week we must work~today,finally our branch manager come back and work...

Morning,i as usual wake up go work...but yesterday i wear high heels walk to pasar n had breakfast with my colleague,walk too far with high heels..my foot was hurt...2day woke up edi become serious...no choice~must walk aso,2day no off day~when i reach i think still early la,coz 1000am...normally i need to wait them come only i can go in~coz i could not tag the fingerprint..haiz...yumi offday today~
when i reach i walk into metro point,reach my working place..there was opened~ 2day,i no need wait..my colleague edi there when i reach^^is lucky day~

when i change my uniform,i prepared everything..
monday~is lot of work need to do...swap the floor,mop,tables,chairs,counter,in side change all the towels n cloths.....................................
when my colleagues mop she ask me n another to buy food..when we back,she almost done the job..really thx a lot^^

12oclock got customer,eat 1st...finish my breakfast+lunch,prepare the room...wait the customer come^^after customer come,our branch manager aso here edi...

i think is so long never meet her,plus i dunno can say what so i look at her n said...........hi~
y i will say hi?i aso dunno...then one of my colleague looking at me n ask...u say hi??if u say good morning ar,good afternoon still ok,but y u will say hi??
swt...i aso dunno y..haha~

then she test me...i ask her ok?she tell me what is my mistake n what steps improve jor...actually work is more stress that exam,coz we taking they salary...they teach n trains us til ok only can serve customer...every time she test me like exam oo~haha
but i aso do full sets la..just the remove blackheads n whiteheads must work hard lo...stil cant do it~

after i put mask for her,i go out n see the time...i saw last time customer was at outside...i still remember her maybe coz her face problem la...1-7-10 only met her,2day she comes n buy products...is mean that day she use our product-ampules got result^^after say hi,she goes down to eat...

after a while,she comes back and bring 3 pieces of secret recipe cakes...she said treat us eat coz help her to solve her problems..altot her face not yet recover..thx a lot^^we just do our job,when i receive feel pai seh leh..i dint do any things.....................

after a moment,got two customer-walk in~new customer,then i do my job....prepare room ar,key record......

ToDaY,just pass like that...nth special....suddenly think back last time when cleans a malay customer she ask me 'apa ini', I say"cleanser-milky",2nd time she ask me"nama apa?" then i tot she ask me"what is that",so i answer"SCRUB"....after i said scrub,i smile n said 'i ingat kak tanya yang saya guna ini ialah apa,rupa rupa kak tanya nama saya'...haha...
actually quite funny that name...sot jor^^'sha xiao'-ing......haha~

2 comments: