Monday, May 27, 2013

Tesco Kajang SAT N SUNDAY

25-5-2013 n 26-5-2013
Thx to my partner~
she special come n do roadshow with me~
she left 6 n can fight for 50~
only six n can reach target~~
for me,i edi no target~next month commision will be==50?
around or maybe less that RM 33~lol
no sales~lazy roadshow~
sien~~
in my heart i really so tired~
but we fight more that normal day~
coz i wanna to help her~
so tis two day i stand only~
leg pain~
cold~
here really cold~
whole body pain~
i cant tahan tis aircorn as well~
i know getting sick feel~

sat noon lunch time thx tammie da bao for me nice butter chicken  n onion ginger fish~we share n eat~XD
extra telur dadih~XD
she treat me lunch~she said i help her actually tat customer edi wan i just pass the voucher to her n said tis was last one only~
i fail to help her take money from tat astro indian~she said wan but don pay~just cheat my partner~pity her~she tot she wan n keep it~TT

after tat night time she bring me go a thai tom yam place~
nice aso~the baby kai lan n sotong kunyik n telur dadih n paprik really nice~
she special treat me dinner n console each other we need to fight~we can do it~
coz her mom no cook n my house no rice for me~then sweet n warm dinner with her~thx to her~really~
beside tat yumi sophia~she is the one i feel warm n close with her~
tat day AU2 aso she nvr think then buy the voucher with me~acc me go~sweet to have her~thx 


after yesterday she console~today fight n get more ~hopefully she can get the 3 n hit 50~
thx god~
got customer buy two edi~another one is last min n she hit~
really happy for her~even tis two days i no sales but i no sales with happy~


go home,whole body pain~feel heat~take ah bi measure heat de,i got 38.5 is fever i think~tat y i whole body pain~painful~~

tomoro go back outlet~hopefully this two medicine ok>?
take it now n sleep~good night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment