Monday, May 27, 2013

Au2 Roadshow ~DAy 2

Walao~~
Early morning cant wake up~~
after one day roadshow i become very tired~~
what i do is quickly go bath n make up~going to be late~
heavy rain when we on the way to MRR2~
pity my partner~
she said she sunday need alone here so she fetch me~thx a lot~really~~
sweet feel~
suddenly feel got ppl fetch to work aso sweet~~
坚强久了自然累了需要被人疼的~
但不表示软弱~i just wanna to take a breath~

really so tired n always nt feeling well~whole may nvr take Mc but actually nt feeling well~really!~

Actualy i work roadshow really hardworking~~but it just no fate~no sales~~
oops~4got aunty jenny msg~she wanna let me know her son~then i ok lo~~
just tell her recently i really busy~then close topic~know more frens lo~aunty wan rec then just be frens lo~~
if i nt mistake my dad aso tries to rec a guy for me when i form 4~

go trip langkawi with tat uncle family~tat time daddy rec with funny n make we two shy~
but tat just go for trip after tat dint contact~~
actually i got many aso just few time n close file automatic ~lol 
tat y less frens n sry aso~better dn wan~seriously~
now nt really got time to think about it~need work hard get a better future~

today sales my partner got four n finally i got one facial voucher~
this month my first sales~lol
thx god~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment