Monday, May 27, 2013

Tesco Kajang 23-05-2013 Day 2 ALONE

Today a bit bit rush~
yesterday my car go inside a big hole~ 
somethings wrong with my car~
dad ask me drive myvi today~
thx~

then reach there i park infront~ppl is family car park i edi late just stop n park ~lol
then i rush n go~
saw the guy i saw a day before~then he say just sharp~if not kena saman lol
i smile n say ya la~lucky~
then start do sales~his partner come~n he go usj9~
he non stop say very jam~ask me to acc him eat at food court~
i reject~
just knew u a while i wont waste time n wont eat with stranger even i x eat i aso wont lo!~
my problem getting serious~
my emotion~
dunno y will emo coz last night case~
scare my car anytrhings happen~
dunno dad repair how much?scare~
no money~lol
sure more that 200~in my heart i know~
less commision cant fight somemore n tis month edi over budgert~
buy this n that~inhouse n gathering n spend high cost~i edi paid half for bro intake~heart pain my last RM100~i sure tis month no saving jor~haiz


noon got chat with sweeties~really touch n sweet to have her~
thx god for giving me good gang n good sister~
in my life got them edi enough~sweet to have them~tomoro nt able to join them~sad~TT

really emo~~lucky got chin come visit me n having dinner break with me~sweet talk~
really time not enough for us~thx sweeties~love u~warm hug~~XD
mood terus happy~~even powerbank spoil after lchin drive back i home powerbank normal le~thx to sweeties~hopefully all good things come tuo u too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment