Sunday, May 12, 2013

Last week(6-11/6/13)

6-5-13 
Public holiday~~
done my policy~~
done buy my brother things~~
a bit rest n nt feeling well~~almost faint~~lol

7-5-2013
Happy Birthday to Lchin~my sweeties birthday~~
we hang out for a simple dinner~happy to gather with them~
but at that time my Abdomen very pain~before noon edi take medical~
take painkiller but it nt so stong i think~~last month doctor give de still got~~
since sunday my Abdomen pain~dint eat much~tot it was gas inside~dunno~~
Just normal celebration~but coz scare luan i go home first~~TT

8-5-13
go working place~
nt feeling well~almost faint in toilet~i go out my colleague all ask u faint ar?lol
r u ok?wan eat medical~dn mc ya,from asst manager~
i smile n tell wont de~~XD
take medicine~
then wanna go home time cant drive~~too pain ,dunno y~i ask my mom when home?should i go check up?lol

but take medicine n sleep~~
next day wan go skybar gathering~hopefully everythings ok!~

9-5-2013^^
Skybar then @live second round~~
overall nt bad~~
Asst manager go HQ meeting~
then she come back n start make up
put eyeslash n contactlens~
almost one hour~then she ask us wan shower can go~only today special~
i fast fast done my daily report!~
5plus only~normally if we wan shower need wait til 6.50 like tat~lol
coz all wan shower n no customer today~~
then i x make up de~i chg my cloth n go car exchange high heels~3inch tat one~
she say y i so free~go make up~today got my lancome spf at bag n eye line n shinning tat one~
try make up~then the eyes still look small~i ask my asst manager izit ok?x balance~
she help me zap n zap~use her glu to make eyelid~nice~~she help me zap xia i aso feel different jor~
im tat type lazy make up n dunno really make up de ppl~~really~~
thx to her~then we go by sg besi high way n smart tanda~
then we park our car at there n she fetch us~just tell her way can jor~we three look at her GPS n tell~XD
then GPS play us~she say us  'dua wo qu ho lan'~laugh n happy mood~we reach~x reserve dao window side~but we put waiting list~wait three ppl then can sit there~happy~nice~~
drink n food special~~XD
i see the price list~just tell i follow u all~
at last my asst manager wan eat chicken wit fries~i follow n all follow her!~
i should tell her i nvr come too class place dinner so i follow~then senior therpist them say dunno how to choose ikut only~XD

then next round~~tot wan go aquasonic but at sunway so far~TT
then sweeling suggest go alive music band club~~ok lo~~just go for new environment~~
one towel?heineken~~we four drink~i drink without ice coz edi cold~go inside sejuk dao~~TT
run washroom~but the washroom dark n warm n got ppl open water for u~~

then nt bad la~wing~coz music n light~then drink more jor~then now i think back macam more that six cups~lol~~when go back i stand i x walk stable~really~~swee ling hold me~waiting for joky come time got car i wan pass the road sweeling hold me say u see car~lol
really wing~thx to her~she take care me whole night~got ppl ask me dance~i tell don wan~scare me~come from far n terus wan hold my hand~~i x drunk yet lol~


say to my asst manager~i really suka her~drive stable~
she really elegant n saw edi kmow rich ppl~she bring LV is real de~then ask us things put inside her bag~coz our bag n look no need bag aso ok~her dress can let me buy a CR bag~lol
jeelly n feel she very good condition!~even three children but still keep dao very leng n good~~

10-5-13
meeting^^
overall nt bad~
she give me new name tag~i lazy chg!lol
tomoro will wear it~~
then nt much customer~


11-5-13
sat~~TT
not much customer~~
sales nt good~
lonely sat~
i go home alone~dad ate he cook porridge n eat~
i nth to eat~go out n round~think so long ~dunno wan eat wat~TT
at last domino~~
then go order~eat banana kaya la n spag bolognis~then chocolate lave cake~
all side order~lol
i can finish it~~too stress n thinking somethings gua~~
then waiting mumy home~XD
chat with her~tomoro go again PJ~sien~tot can shopping with mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment