Tuesday, May 28, 2013

28-05-2013

It was sad~
early morning my asst manager telling us her dad fall motor~infront counter~
her mom chat phone with her n suddenly happened~just few min ago~
it was make her worries n cries~
really ~~

scary~~
rib broken~
my heart pain~
feeling~~
the feeling when listen u aso wanna to cry~
serious case~
she call n call non stop saying ja la...ja la in hokkien very serious~big case meanning la~

then ....she cries n call n call~~
we aso duno what response~
just hopefully nth~~TT

all mood gone~~
my emo getting serios!~~

my aunty last two days fall down after shower at washroom get strok~
at jB when visit her daughter~my uncle cant work n have to take care of her~
my uncle n aunty they staying sg long just go there for visit then this case happen~
cant do anythings~
really~~suddenly~~
very scare~
recently really~~dunno how to said~TT

nth to say ~emo night with lonely song~lol~Stop here~go sleep le~nitex

No comments:

Post a Comment