Monday, May 27, 2013

Tesco Kajang Roadshow 1st day~

210513

Alone roadshow~
early morning go there~
the management said cant put banner~ask me close it~
then start my daY~
sebelah astro is a 20yearsold guy~
chat with him~then he half day mc~
then a indian~got chat a ehilw ~roadshow always know ppl by sebelah booth if that ppl is kind n friendly~lol
normally at tesco i only know astro~dn like to know the others stall ppl even thy are chinese~
i tell someone~recently i scare ppl~
dunno y~~
19 may the patung 101 add my fb n inbox chat with me~
ern~how to describe i aso dunno~~
feeling like he interest me?
i think too much?maybe~~
so just ignore him~fu him a bit ~i think i reply way~i trying to hide all topic about me~lol

then play phone~whole day stand n play ohone~n serve customer~
got a customer throw my leaflet in front me~hurt n sad~TT
work is like that~life full of challenge~
no sales~9pm~asst manager call~i tell no sales~then ot til 9.30 ~aso no sales~TT
i try my best~
then she ask y ppl yesterday got three~n u no sales~
fate~~
AGM will call me tomoro~fine~TT
sien~~nitex~~

No comments:

Post a Comment