Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Emo Post

actually early morning still ok de~
until noon we chat about vern inhouse~
amy n boss n agm wan buy present n share?
then....
is all about money?
i aso dunno~
all the environment feel like somethings wrong~
after my roadshow i back only first day~
dunno what wrong~
but hopefully everythings ok~

then asst manager ask me fetch go da bao KFC~
again wat we eat last week~
ok la....nt bad la~~
edi fever n take spicy~
tot i will sweat ~but actually nt~~
then clear all the previous balance~
done~
start my work~~
my asst manager aso doing her things~got customer~

after that we online buy groupon~
she non stop ask me use my account~
the problem is i nvr buy before~
then use my debit card?then only they give me back~~
at last my RHB bank i think almost no credit since last time i buy my phone i nvr bank in that bank~around  200 i think clear jor~lol
chg to the cash~
cash easy to spend~lol

 evening time,senior therapist SL got come out n talk with me~
this moment start~i sibeh emo~
emo~tear almost out~
she tell me all the things nt to say all la~
mean got new staff they will like tat~
include last time wat happen on me?
actually i edi very moo....if nt i early resign~
may say from last year sept i edi got heart to resign~
what they did on me~
actually if i nt so friendly nt so kind nt too good with wat ppl ask me do~
they aso thinking how to fire on me~
pity her~
wat she telling wat we thinking in heart~
n wat was happen~
it really make ppl feel cold~really~cold blood~
hell~
scary environment~
she said thinking leave to protect they relationshiop~7years frens~
wat was happen she dint tell me~
just can feel her heart broken~
really~
tear wanna to out~
but i act nth n go inside~
she is the one always protect me even what she said is sometimes really hurt~
i edi get used of all this things~
for me nt really la~
can accrpet le~
growth n work n gain n know what should i do~
be strong n dn put much effort if nt will hurt ~tis is what she telling me~
im so good to say tis is a senior advise~thx for her ~
really~
but dn hope she so fast leave~
maybe i tot i was resign first lol~~
dreaming~
fine~end~~hopefully all emo gone~~

 Then
night time go ikki house take things wan help her post~
her important things~~
after that petrol spend my rm50~then go home~
tomoro need wake early~headache~~
tot to be continue wat i think~but is ok la~tired~~

No comments:

Post a Comment