Friday, January 11, 2013

My Zai ...

2013-01-11 1845++ Friday 
My HTC ONE X
suddenly i on i cant draw my pattern...
thn...
i off n on ~i draw it ...then i on data~terus listen line noti..but cant press anythings~lag there...few second...black screen~wattfXXX...i go upstair samsung stall ask the ppl...he say help me charge n see~at last...not function too~he aso cant do anythings n it still under warranty so need to sent back HTC service center~
Hurt n  sad~~

Again...I got no phone to use~PEK CEK~
no sales today~even i sick i aso take medicine n work~but so many things happen~
I reach there early~
I eat breakfast alone~
Open my phone LAG~
but a while only~
noon...lag when on line~
shit...too over,on n off n lag again~TT
go outside phone repair~he say nth to do~lol

then do sales n eat medicine hungry~eat n eat..lol
no sales yet~until sleepy but i tahan~work no choice!~
but no sales~i edi less play games~less press aso~but at last..........TT

cry n pek cek die~after gai gai around with sophia n may...i back to my booth~my zai....
I cant use it~TT

No comments:

Post a Comment