Friday, February 10, 2012

14-2-2012


昨天过了一个难万的情人节~~

当然不是跟和正东过拉!~
可是这是21年来我第一次庆祝情人节~
说起来有够好笑的~没有缘~ 注定forever alone>?lolz...
study time?
how i pass my valentine?study??tuition??
nth special??couple time no fate to pass it?~!~~
working time-working with kindergarden children?
then cny>?
then working?
last year all got couple de wan off valentine's~~

This is the 1st year i pass it with my lovers^^
my dear gang~~morning pass with ikki^^
noon with my beauty product~~
evening with madam-help madam facial~~

Then the unforgotten time is dinner♥♥♥steamboat^^
with jin yc,lc chin,keele yp,sue sv,kit sing,queenie chin^^

second round^^dessert^^♥♥♥♥♥♥
0000-driving~~end my valentine~~

will upload photo when i free^^
很难忘的一天~回到家还是很high de~sweet^^without u all is not perfect~~
after two year maybe all edi couple~~maybe married~~dunno~~anyway,hope our friendship will never end~~♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment