Thursday, October 14, 2010

ishh!!!

2day i go work as usual but i see some one face edi felt very uncomfortable~
shit...
y?
izit i was my fault???
since i sent the letter,she was showing her face~
what to do???
i really have to take leave,im sorry about that~
2day all of us aso unhappy?
y?
no point we did that~
hopefully 2moro will be better~
may god bless me~
i really don wan see face like that~i hate it!!
i don like the feeling~~~
so...
wat can i say?
resign now????
depend???????????????
haiz...................

我就注定要一个人做工?独来独往吗?
工作是真的没人是朋友~我怕,我不喜欢自己一个人的感觉~
习惯???
真的要习惯???我不要~

3 comments:

  1. ei, forget to tell u,
    pudu tat beauty shop de 老板娘 ask u interesting to 跳槽 onot~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei , wat letter u sent o ??

    u not wn wait nex year meh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. really???
    i interest oo…………but is far~TT

    i really hate my working place ppl~some one make me mad,make me cant off today!!!
    i wan the bonus but i dont think i can accept what they did on me!!!

    ReplyDelete