Friday, August 20, 2010

really.........

以前的我总是是无忧无虑的~现在的我??自己有眼看咯,3天不到摆丑脸~回家心情不好,moody~超级情绪化的~又是开心就会傻笑?唱歌?很少咯~

now what can i say is i need to become independent~i should thx to them!let me mature n become materialistic~i hate myself,i regret about it~now they really wan me go to another branch,when work edi sign agreement,if there sent me go any branch i must,i have to go??

izit tis is the world!how i wan to alive?
i dunno~ i need time~really!
let me think properly about that~
go saujana can earn money?
do lot of work?alone???
maybe hard that metro point?is true~
haiz..fan ar!!

anyway,thx may kit n wan ling last time come my house n find me chat~really long time no see n chat jor~tat y we can chat until 3.35am only they go back~what we talking about last night??haha...i aso dunno~
topic is about face?product..........
wan ling work at the body shop,product a bit similar type???ok la~
kit so sweet with her bf^^nice new~
tat all~but how about me?just normal life~
i hope my life will be simple n happy~i dun wan ar..think too much for what???make myself unhappy?$#%&*& ^$%#%&&&^###$$$$%$*^&$&2

nth de,2moro work at saujana only ma ?~!

is is ok?


i can did it?


aaaaaaaaaaaar...........................................

1 comment: