Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MY OFFDAY~

2day morning i sleep til 11oclock~my colleague sms me n ask me out then i said ok~12oclock she come my house n fetch me go the mines^^haha ~enjoying!!

suddenly,"he"sms me~then i said i at mines,he ask me wan go find u or not,i say u like ar~i with my colleagues shopping~i plan to buy dinner skirt de but at least aso dint buy anything~isshh~
we plan wan to go balakong jusco,then ok lo~meet him at balakong jusco~my colleague drive to there~we shopping 1st,then go atm check weather got salary or not~but boss not yet bank in~is ok!we go shoopping n look my another colleague birthday present~at last aso dint bought anythings~then go jusco buy yogurt~lolz...at least must buy somethings~

then go down n meet him for a while~swt,代沟~楼上和楼下~一个在楼上门口等,我和同事在楼下~swt!fate la~then call him n ask lo~finally met a while...then i go buy my colleagues things...之后,就回了~原本想去做工那里的~最后去不成~因为不够人做工~怕怕~就这样回家了~

wan ling called me n say wan find me......
To be cont

2 comments:

  1. ern...
    normal fren lo~
    no feeling altot he come far purpose for meet ma~hahaha

    ReplyDelete