Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my offday just passed like that~

2day is my offday~tired jor whole week finally i got time to rest。。。actually i had plan to hang out with my family but due to i really tired and whole body pain~i blur har sleep har,my day just passed without doing any things!!!its waste ,haiz....

morning wake then sleep ,noon watch tv8 a while then sleep then msg a while sleep ...now i stil feel blur~i don wan my day just pass like that~

发泄发泄....................................................................ing~

3 comments:

  1. y u dun wan find sumting 2 do 2 make urself happii ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh~~
    lng time din cum ur blog jor,
    busy wif my thng too@@

    i thnk the nex time i can date u is during my sem break?T.T

    take k zling..got time WE wil find u geh..
    gambathe oh~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. billy...since i work i dunno wat i do i will be happy lo~when miss u all only will feel happy ba??

    berry,thx for visit oo~i know tis sem u all quite busy..too much assignment need to do~u aso must take care oo~hope soon we can out together ba^^

    gambateh together oo^^

    ReplyDelete