Wednesday, June 26, 2013

After tat........

260613

 一早睡醒头痛
晕晕的
接电话没有气的~
vern call me n ask me go fetch her today~
then i zap myself n go fetch her^^
after fetch we direct go office n chat~
i tell her i go guat sha yesterday n where i go~
she tell me yesterday no electric back early n say the bill office ask us got pass back or not~lol
my fault again~later need wait office call n i tell agfain~
i remember last two week things lol~
coz the bill we dint courier back office dint paid bill?lol
wat a funny joke early morning~
then start work~
i not feeling well~
aftet 11plus i lie on my counter n nap~sleep jor half hours~
really so tired n san fu~

when ...........
i wake time my asst manager edi sit beside me n do her things!lol
dunno how long she sit i dint realise~
faster take out yelloow card n wan call customer~
1145 plus i think i call 1230 de cons~
NA n VM~
then i go toilet n sit back beside her wan call customer le~~
she say wan eat what edi late dunno got fish or nt~
i wan eat porridge today~
normally eat mixed rice~today no feeling wan eat even hungry~
porrodge~
all shock when listen i wan eat porrdige~
scare i x full~
thx to all~i really nth~got show my leg part to swee ling n vern~
they say so serious~kena seksa lol~
i laugh~then continue my job~call yellow card~~

tea break~~play大财主~以后有了新的consultant~after july come we cant sleep cant play must 24 hours stand by fresh n smart to work le~
enjoy mai few day~~
after one round we play n am lost tis time~XD
but we cancel that rules le~just jk only~dn wan water le~play for fun~suka tis moment~after swee ling resign n go sure will miss it~then continue work~

thx swee ling~
today they need to replace back yesterday back early coz no electric~asst mangaer ask i done all things n let me go back~
thx swee ling aso~she say anythings find her~lol
somethings de~i dint type out ~but i feel warm in my heart~thx~muack~~
they nt really suka use muack~they say geli~XD
n i always kacao them act cute n manja ~
is nt good i know~
the world is realited de~~

then go home i type blog here~n leave it n watch ntv7~
terar out when de pei n le ye that part lol
is time to sleep~

today blog just wan realise somethings~but i nvr type it out~
i need be strong n brave~~
good night lol

my leg n body that redness getting dark n look seriois lol~~
headache n need sleep early~
no post moment tonight~i cant alive without my moment~but i really......................

No comments:

Post a Comment