Saturday, October 12, 2013

Alamanda OCT 13 Roadshow~

 Roadshow Alamanda Day ONE

walao...long time no go alamanda but first day wat i get is 0~
No sales~
stress~~
show nth~cant say anythings~~TT
at least i go drink starbucks~over stress nt good~
tomoro fight lo~
boh mood but i ok~
 
 
 
Roadshow day 2 -Alamanda,putrajaya


My roadshow luck 
Yak shit la

From first day I can't hit sales 
No sales wor...whole day no sales...sien die 
Today is my second day...
Result til now still the same 
I can't accept this result 
Normally I serve n they listen will buy voucher from me 
But now ...
Ask n go 
Tears out
Always stress n tension coz it
No sales
Since I work keep slim I got roadshow I can kuat makan tapi x gemuk especially kg saya...
I mau fat kg but become flabby lol...
Tummy only
Haiz 

Just now I serve a facial aso dn wan buy
Serve many customer but no sales
All got sales only me
Sad
I dah off my data n stand here work serious around two hours but no one buy no one take my leaflets no one listen me ...emo 
Tears out no mood n lazy to serve 
Tired after stress 
This job is nt easy to work
I know it since 2012.07.15
After work keep slim x sampai one week I Terus keluar roadshow n second day roadshow coz sales kena marah then i know n in fact I know is not easy to work roadshow 

I tahan jor one years plus 
Every month at least one roadshow 
I ingat I dah biasa 
Actually is Keras tahan 
I Xiang resign
Xiang jor long time
Not dare 
I Xiang print out my resign letter long time
Think real n deeply I x blh x Ada work after resign
At last I apa apa pun x dpt buat
Dah bulan 10 ...u kena tau apa u nak
Betul 
X Ada orang dapat Bantu u 
Ah moi
Duduk sekejap rasa pening dah ...sakit mata dah
I ...dah ...letih ...betul betul  should stop it
 
 
Day 3 Roadshow Alamanda
 
today?consider ok?TIRED~
early morning i wake up n go back outlet~help am
coz am manager meeeting
then vern baby check up
then ice n a new staff
new therpaist~ST
i first time saw her
nth to talk
just normal
then ....
in stock zap things n mai delievery lunch box to kajang
then go fetch TAmmie n go alamanda~~
 
totally no break time~tired~i no mood n sleepy~
eyes dry~~
but have to work~haiz....
roadshow til tonight edi mau pengsan~got two Bust voucher~really thx god~
thx to Tammie~she really geng day day 5 or 5 or 8~
Day day 8voucher~geng~~
 
i was lucky today~blur n tired~
but dn wan sleep sin~
saw someone leave msg on my moment~then i go wechat him
xD
chat n release stress a bit~
i like dome coffee~really x feel hungry~
thx for caring me~a frens nt always chat nt always meet but nice to chat~
just normal chat n he dunno i stress n i feel relax to chat with him~
then he wan sleep le~
then i dream on sofa~
i lazy move
 
 
4-10-2013
Day 4~Alamanda~
thx Tammie mom fetch to work n Tammie BF  fetch to home~
nice P car~nice n relax~
thx
salss?so bad~
push myself til end of time~
like whole body pain~sick soon~~TT
tired~~
no mood
emo
sad
haiz..
fine~
dn think too muchh~~
recently less noti~less chat
 
 
Roadshow Day 5 Alamanda
 
Today shift alone
work alone~SAD~~~
alone lonely n more stress
i so sad~~i cant get sales~TT
brunch time eat more~one ppl eat two meals~
crazy~
emo~~
my sales ar~yuan ben get de pun x dpt~FZXX~~
so tired~no feeling wan to talk~~TT
 
 
Roadshow day 6~
walao~boss come~~i sit n eat tutti fruit at counter~
fxxx~~@@
then when i dah tired i sit down then boss pass by~Amy ask me y no add on sales~
super stress~
this feeling i cant express out cant tell cant explain~
i need a hugs
i over stress~
no sales i will dying~
really dying now~
i scare~
sry n feel wan resign~
then boss still treat us to eat mahanttan fish~TT
Amy n boss bungkus come~TT
so stress~san fu
no one un my feeling now
no feel wan tell ppl
sad
emo
lock myself
emo~
nitex~
i edi few day night jump up coz cant sleep well n scare
i dah mau crazy~
cant fall on sleeep~
 
 
Roadshow Day 7~Alamanda
 
Last day le~
Finally~~YEAH~~
go eat madam kwan with Tammie~
last day eat gou gou~eat MEWAH a bit~enjoy~
but sales?fine la~suan ;a
dn think too much~~but heart stress
act nth~~
show nth~~
be happy~~
but...until last all got sales only me then i stress le~
haiz....
say dn stress is tipu myself de~haha
haiyoo~~
then suddenly saw my wechat~sweet~~
warm #happy #touch #lovely #Smile #thankful
sometimes really happy coz someone remember me n take care me
thx for chat with me fun n warm n sweet
thx very much~
after got one voucher
then my colleaugue help me~
thx to Tammie~
thx a lot~
i feel happy n great to have partner like her  really thx
last n great experience we sent the voucher to customer house
the customer stay banguolo~IOI resort ~nice~big house~LOT 11~thx to kak a lot
thankful to everything~
i own more that 20 only hit target~
tammie need 8more edi 50 voucher~
really good in rs~luck good n nasib~
so good ~if i can then good le~hopefully i can hit target ~
dreamming~soon got rs at cheras more susah place ~like scary ~
i scare to work rs le~TT
heart die
heart pain
stress!~TT
nitex but cant fall asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment