Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 Jan 2012

Morning edi got full body massage customer~~
my turn??have to la!!!
after full body,chat with madam la,madam say lee ling-her eldest daughter full month~~tis sat at mantin~~sorry,i not able to join on that day~~
then we say about new staff-yumi?i dunno how to spell her name,but big diffrent with my yumi la~~haha

then no customer i let her train half n hours...
ok la,got improve le...soon will be ok de^^

then call lee sun,coz stock Xngam...
then Miss yumi call again!@!@hurt~~
at last I call back~~her sister answer~~

then we chat a while...few second then edi fifty sen...she ask me to cut line n call back...she say expensive wor...dunno la...

after work,go han yee house's to dye hair...i wan see the curl wan,then she help me to cut~~short~TT
i feel short la^^
then colour out like natural~~feel no really light ....a bit yellow-gold....slice brown...dunno how to explain~coz after colour then put moussse for curl....tomoro only see how...

tired but happY~
coz can contact with yumi n finally done my colour~~


No comments:

Post a Comment