Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3-1-2012

wa....san fu aa~
morning>>天啊,head很痛下..睡不醒咯~~昨天有人来见工,不懂今天会不会有新人...期待有人来分担咯...
but after tat only regret wat i say~~
she join us today but i dint see any difference~~
we teach the steps then got customer~~
i do customer time she learning~~
Lw come then train her massage~~
my shoulder aa~~my neck....
now only one words can explain@!!pain!!
coz all pregnant then i lie down let her practice!~~
no experiiance de~~
20 years old?
then from 2.45 train til 6 oclock~~
my skin edi heat~i feel hot~~now my skin like burn~~
pain dao~~i know she wan to learn~i aso hope she learn faster n can help us~~
i think maybe new la~~
k...
then i miss it again~~yumi call from australia~~2nd time le~~yesterday n today~~
hurt n hurt~~TT我已经受不起任何打击了,又miss 了~伤心阿~~
我的颈真的很痛啦!!她不是不好只是真的很~~痛苦啊...明天还有一个做coupon的~~~

tomoro de coupon?$88 for two n half hours>??
my luck?my turn~?only i can do it~~TT

fact~fate~~wat i wan to say is FXXX?!?lolz


突然很想吹风~风能平静我的思绪~~如果明天有风吹应该又会是好天吧?smile^^

No comments:

Post a Comment