Monday, April 1, 2013

April FOOL~

EArly morning my colleague fool me~TT

i reach my outlet as usual~
then x saw swee ling car~x saw asst manager car~
x saw aunty-cleaner car or motor~TT
i wait~~
then sit n wait~~inside my car~915 le~no one reach~TT
i call vern~she answer tell no work then hang up phone~
TT
call Janice asst manager~she say sleeping~today no work~
call swee ling she x pick up phone~lol
then wan call agm de,press dao outlet number~8927XXXX~ring n i suprise y no answer n saw~walao~i call outlet~wan call to comfirm~early i know they maybe will fool me~n think dao maybe fool me sengaja datang late~so 9.17 i msg them n plan to go round round~early morning less car~so i drive out n turn one round~they late i can late start work~happy aso ~if really no work more happy~then swee ling call~she say she reach~bf sent wor so x ada answer phone~

ok lo~one round go back~swee ling act like really~late~then ok la~i saw aunty selvi?she edi half way clean~then my asst manager~then vern~TT
all fool me say wan me happy~thx la~
aunty say we wan happy o~
actually they plan to fool me aso need a bit early reach la,need to park car far far~go in by behind door~but ok la,fun la~

then swee ling ask my wechat status~i smile n smile then tell my commision only RM33~~asst manager tell me lucky she help me~i so happy~really~THX to them a lot~~she rugi rm60 coz help me~her son birthday~she invite to go ~i dunno wan to buy what~~TT


haiz,....whole day do a lot things!but happy mood n normal heart~逃离一切就好 in my mind again~appear out~but is ok la,new beggining!~happy APRIL~new life new luck all the best n surprise all pop out~happy april~welcome my april with happy mood~happy~lol
自我催眠~不过还不错啦!!

go home lo~~night~XD
Alamanda start tomoro~XD
hopefully all the best n welcome with happy mood~

just now go cubic n play wechat n fb while while~nice to chat with my bfrens~sweet day~
April fool pass n play jor jk jor~let ppl fool jor~i x play line pop~YET~
0000,i promise~i sleep early ~i have to~need to take care myself~feel gastric lol~sweet dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment