Monday, April 12, 2010

HaPpY dAy^^

2day early morning 7.30 dy wake up~i set my alarm at 7 o'clock but normally i will snooze til 7.30am only wake up^^after i done my things,i sit in front mirror to set my hair..long time never make curl jor,so lazy lo~

I so lazy to walk so i ask my mum to fetch me go billion then only i take bus go~ due to need take 2 turn bus,so i must out early~after i reach kajang town ,i missed bus le...TT...u40 ar?y u don wan wait me~i tot i will late tim,but lucky after 10min got another u40 le~so i can reach on time^^

when i reach,i walk around 1st~quite long never shopping le so 2day my mood quite nice...li chin come le,then we look for exam shoes...but at last i could not get a shoes aso,maybe no fate to buy gua!haha

LoNg TiMe never shopping,i feel like i wan to buy somethings...after we have our lunch,we go sw~billy wan change cloth,i wan to buy "somethings"..Lucky,at last i bought le~then mission is complete la^^

time passed so fast,the time for me to gathering with frens like so less~hope to see each others soon ba~maybe after exam will have time la^^

No comments:

Post a Comment