Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last day....

26NOV N 27 NOV

Bintang giant-kajang~

1st day go there work then dint have sampling stock...
so i go there find find n find...
at last call shine...he ask his team leader to sent it for me.
lucky no need to wear my further...
1st day sales is 94^^clear all stock~~
2nd day sales is 78^^total 176~~haha....for me quite ok la,the report quite leng^^

but it happened many things from sat til just now~~
i still cant believe it...the lift...old style lift~~
1st time saw lo...can go in then scare til tear out...but i cant open it...
Scare dao.....wat to do?not crying time la..
lucky got ppl there got one dunno girls or boy come n help me open at outside...
scare~~at last dint found aso...scare plus dint get anythings...
dint ask the ppl wat name aso ..just really thx coz help me,then accompany i go down n take care me la...help me open lift door like that...

then my supervisor sent the stock...
start my job...
giant working ppl saw me then call me "小天使 "
i dint wear wings lo...that wing only wear when my supervisor come to take photo~
all kidding wan fly with my wings..
actually giant here de ppl quite friendly de...malay la,indian la,chinese less a bit la...but the ppl incharge is all outlet i saw most friendly n good de~~
i ask him wan to keep stock time he put down his work n accompany me take lift go up n help me take box to keep~~really lucky coz meet too many friendly de ppl...

I wan back tat time chinese worker all say bye bye 天使小姐~lolz....
haha...not bad la...my last life work as promoter...but i not yet tell my supervisor-shine~~i just tell tis two days incharge de lee....

i make a decision tat work full time with madam..hope it not a stupid decision~~
IT really not a good way but if i not coz some reason i think i wont help~~but it seem not used....act i dint say anythingzzz






all clear~~haha...
my promoter life just end like tis........with complicated mood..
tired edi,not only body ...heart tooo...

2 comments:

  1. actually u learnt and gained alot exp from part time job izit ?
    就当作是吸收经验呀!~
    做了个决定,想必很辛苦吧!~
    其实,没什么的啦!~
    如果干的不爽的话,你知道怎么做的拉!~
    还用我教吗??哈哈!~
    努力向上和向钱看哦!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. really a lot^^
    really like bao ur如果干的不爽的话,你知道怎么做的拉!~
    还用我教吗??哈哈!~
    努力向上和向钱看哦!~ ^^
    haha...resign letter 24hours stand by?lolz..

    ok la...at least part time job ppl all so friendly~~if compare to beauty line~~

    ReplyDelete